Ebtech Expandable Shelters / Containers
Ebtech designs and constructs foldable triple size containers according to customer specifications.
The basic module measures 20x8x8 ft according to ISO 668 and 1496. It offers expandable side sections, increasing the interior to about 377 sq ft.
The shelters are constructed with a steel frame and walls of insulating sandwich panels.
A wooden floor is covered with non-slip and abrasion resistant vinyl flooring.
Containers can be customized with addition of tents, awnings or wind screens.
They come equipped with fluorescent lighting, HVAC and heating systems, modular terminal boxes for power, data, and radio, as well as pivot mounts for workstations, equipment racks, multimedia racks etc.
Expandable containers can be used as temporary, rapidly deployable shelters, command centers, or government/military workplaces.
- ISO Certification for Air, Land, or Sea Transport
- CSC Approval (Road, Sea and Air Transport, 9 high stackable)
- ATTLA Certification (USAF-certified air-transportable)
- Self-supporting expandable Sides
- Setup of expandable Sides manually with mechanically aided Drive or automatic Drive with SPS Controls
- Leveling Supports manual or electrical
- Deployable in 30 minutes using 2 trained Soldiers
- Command, Control, Communications and Computers (C4) Workstation
- C4, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) Workstation
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and Explosives (CBRNE) Shelter
- Tactical Operations Center (TOC)
- Mobile Hospitals or Quarantine Units
- Offices, Laboratories
- Disaster Recovery Center
- ISO Mobility Trailer
- ISO Mobilizer
- International Air Transport by C-130 or larger military Cargo Aircraft
- Palletized on a 2 or 3 Pallet Train
- Vehicle with ISO chassis
Furnishing Options include:
- Pivot Mount for Rack Installations and Storage with Integrated Lighting
- Fixed Racks for various Installations
- Integrated Brackets for Storage
- Emergency Lighting
- Isolation Transformers
- Generator based on Application Requirements
- Entrance Weather Protection, Wind Screens, Connection Tents